Dear Sir or Madam,
Based out of Winchester Virginia, GUI eSports is an eSports company and team that is dedicated to bringing the
spectator experience of traditional sports to eSports. Our goal is to bring eSports tournaments and leagues out
of the virtual space and into neighborhoods near you. GUI eSports prefers face to face interaction with players,
teams, and fans.
What is eSports? Per Wikipedia “Esports (also known as electronic sports, e-sports, or eSports) is a form of
sport competition using video games. Esports often takes the form of organized, multiplayer video game
competitions, particularly between professional players, individual or as teams.” Many Colleges and Universities
now are offering eSports as a collegiate sport including Shenandoah University here in Winchester Virginia.
Virginia High School League (VHSL) has approved an eSports pilot to bring eSports to Virginia High Schools. Last
year over 70 High Schools throughout Virginia participated in the pilot program.
Why sponsor a GUI eSports League, Tournament, and\or Team? GUI eSports is the only eSports team and
league\tournament promoter in the area. We will represent your business and brand as if it were our own. GUI
eSports has currently been hosting online Tournaments with players locally and across the United States. These
tournaments are promoted through Social Media and are streamed live on Twitch. We are also currently working
with Frederick County Parks and Rec and Shenandoah County Parks and Rec to bring Local Area Network (LAN)
Leagues to the area once the COVID-19 pandemic is over. These leagues will be played at local schools and\or
venues where players, parents, family, friends, and fans can come out in person to watch.
GUI eSports currently offers daily matches and weekly eSports Tournaments on various games and platforms. Each
tournament lasts up to 4 hours to two days depending on how many teams’ register. GUI eSport leagues are
schedule to start Summer 2020. These leagues will last approximately 3 months with games scheduled weekly. As of
this letter these Tournaments and Leagues will be conducted online only. See below for schedule of Tournaments \
Leagues and what games will be played. Your sponsorship will help go towards prizes, advertising, venues,
Jerseys, and computer hardware for LAN Tournaments and Leagues.
GUI eSports offers multiple sponsorships that will allow you to choose the level of support that works best for
your company. If you have any questions, please reach out to Kevin Fowlkes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GUI eSports appreciates your support.
President & CEO
2020 GUI eSports Sponsorship Offerings
- Local and Nationwide Advertising on all GUI eSports Social Media platforms.
- Company and Logo with a link on https://gui.gg/
- Company and Logo on all tournament and\or league marketing material.
- Name on Team Jersey’s (Local Leagues)
- Name on Tournament Bracket \ Standings
- Sponsorship announcement on GUI eSports Steaming services (Twitch & YouTube) and at Local
- Social Media Following
- All sponsorship offerings include benefits above. Local Area Network (LAN) Leagues and Tournaments are all
local and all teams will wear company sponsored uniforms\Jerseys.
- Team Sponsorship I - $100.00 (Online Only)
- Team sponsorship in 5 GUI eSports Tournaments
- Team sponsorship in 1 GUI eSports League
- Team Sponsorship II - $200.00 (Online Only)
- Team sponsorship in 10 GUI eSports Tournaments
- Team sponsorship in 2 GUI eSports Leagues
- Team Sponsorship III - $350.00 (LAN & Online)
- Team sponsorship in all 2020 Tournaments and Leagues
- Tournament Sponsorship I – $200.00 (Online Only)
- Company Sponsored Tournament – For Example, GUI eSports presents Valorant 3v3 Tournament sponsored
by your Company.
- Tournament Sponsorship II - $400.00 (LAN) - ***Currently no LAN Tournaments Scheduled – Covid-19***
- Company Sponsored Tournament – For Example, GUI eSports presents Fortnite Tournament sponsored by
- League Sponsorship I - $500.00 (Online Only)
- Company Sponsored League – For Example, GUI eSports presents (Your company) Cup - Rocket League.
- League Sponsorship II - $800.00 (LAN) - ***Currently no LAN Leagues Scheduled – Covid-19***
- Company Sponsored League – For Example, GUI eSports presents (Your company) Series - Fortnite Summer
- Fortnite (PC & Console) – Per Wikipedia “Fortnite is an online video game developed by Epic Games and
released in 2017. It is available in three distinct game mode versions that otherwise share the same
general gameplay and game engine: Fortnite: Save the World, a cooperative shooter-survival game for up
to four players to fight off zombie-like creatures and defend objects with fortifications they can
build; Fortnite Battle Royale, a free-to-play battle royale game where up to 100 players fight to be the
last person standing; and Fortnite Creative, where players are given complete freedom to create worlds
and battle arenas.”
- Valorant (PC) – Per Wikipedia “Valorant is a team-based tactical shooter and first-person shooter set in
the near-future. Players assume the control of agents, characters who come from a plethora
of countries and cultures around the world. In the main game mode, players join either the attacking
or defending team with each team having five players on it. Agents have unique abilities and use an
economic system to purchase their abilities and weapons. The game has an assortment of weapons
including sidearms, submachine guns, shotguns, machine guns, assault rifles, sniper rifles. Each
weapon has a recoil pattern which has to be controlled by the player in order to be able to shoot
accurately. The attacking team has a bomb, called the Spike, that they need to plant on a site. If
the attacking team successfully protects the Spike and it detonates, they get a point. If the defending
team successfully defuses the Spike, or the 100-second round timer expires, the defending team gets a
point. If all the members of a team are eliminated, the opposing team earns a point. After twelve
rounds, the attacking team switches to the defending team and vice versa. The first team to win the best
of 24 rounds wins the match.”
- Rocket League (PC & Console) – Per Wikipedia “Rocket League is a vehicular soccer video game developed
and published by Psyonix. Described as "soccer, but with rocket-powered cars", Rocket League has up to
four players assigned to each of the two teams, using rocket-powered vehicles to hit a ball into their
opponent's goal and score points over the course of a match. The game includes single-player and
multiplayer modes which can be played both locally and online, including cross-platform play between all
versions. Later updates for the game enabled the ability to modify core rules and added new game modes,
including ones based on ice hockey and basketball.”
2020 GUI eSports Sponsorship Form